Wishing Well RV Park
Short and Long term sites available. All sites are Full Hook up
Available RV Lots in Mebane North Carolina
We offer short term and long term sites.
RV Storage coming soon. Call to reserve your spot now.
Daily rate: $50.00 (Power included)
Weekly rate $300.00 (Power included)
Monthly rate: $600 with a $200 refundable electric deposit. Power is billed each month from meter.
RATES MAY CHANGE
Our RV park is a beautiful space that includes a walking trail for your enjoyment. We provide:
- 30 and 50 amp on ALL sites.
- 30′ wide and 100′ long lots, large enough to accommodate very large big-rigs and you will be able to park 2 or more cars on each site.
- Level lots that make it easy to set up your traveling home
- Full hookups
- City water and Sewer hook up on ALL sites
- A physical address with a mailbox.
Please read carefully. No exceptions.
- Check-in time is after 12pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Daily rate is based on (1) unit per campsite and (2) people per unit. $5.00 extra per person per night
- Speed Limit is 10 MPH AT ALL TIMES. You are responsible for all your visitors.
- For the safety of our guests, pets must be on a leash while outside the camper and attended at all times. Please clean up after your pet. A continually barking dog will not be tolerated.
- Breed Restrictions: The following types of dogs are not welcome (due to insurance regulations that are out of our control) Doberman Pinscher, Pit Bull Terriers*, Rottweiler & Wolf Dog Hybrids. (*including all Pit Bull breeds – American Pit Bull Terriers, American or Irish Staffordshire Terriers, Bull Terriers, English Bull Terriers, Pit Bulls, American Bull Dogs, & Presa Canario.) We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time.• Golf carts are allowed• DO NOT set grills on picnic tables.• Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. till 7:00 a.m.
• Campfires are allowed in fire rings at sites. All fires must be attended.
• Parents/Guardians are responsible for the safety and actions of their children at all times.
Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
Campers and visitors who do not comply with the above rules will be required to leave. Fees will not be returned to anyone asked to leave for non-compliance of campground rules.
Cancellation Policy: Since camping is an outdoor experience, no refunds will be given due to inclement weather. Cancellations made less than 7 days you will not receive any refund. We’re unable to refund any payment for no-shows or early departure. For nightly stays, if cancellation is made less than 7 days, you will not receive a refund. For monthly stays, you will not be refunded your payment. If your need to change your check in date you will be charge for one week stay $250.00.
Liability: Campers are responsible for all occupants and guests at their campsite. Camping at Wishing Well RV Park is at your own risk. Not responsible for any accidents caused by campfires.
Visit Our Wishing Well RV Park Facebook Page:
Read What People Have to Say About Wishing Well RV Park
Wishing Well rv park
If you are looking for the most private, largest sites, quiet, out in the country wooded place to stay with your camper, you just found it. There is no office here with supplies and food, no playground, no hay rides and things like that, just HUGE campsites, full hook ups, with the best electric service we have ever had the pleasure of connecting to, and the water is drinkable with little to no after taste. The biggest issue we have had with camping is the electric service. Many do not have the proper power which if you don't have a device checking the power for you continually, you will in time burn up the A/C, Microwave, and other units in your RV. We use a device that plugs into their outlet checking the service for anything wrong, we plug this in first before setting up so if it detects an issue, we bring it to the owners attention before setting up. The voltage and amperage here is outstanding. 123 volts when not drawing power, 120 when pulling 28 amps. We have been to places that when my wife would dry her hair would trip our device stating low voltage. We never have any issues like that here. The water hook up is the most impressive freeze pro We have never camped anywhere up and down the east coast that has such huge sites and spaced out campers. The nearest one to us is at least 100 feet away. The owner Max stopped by to make sure we were happy with out site when we first arrived, and was kind enough to suggest several businesses we were in need of, which all of them were great. Thank you Max for your kindness. I was not paid for this add, nor am I personal friends with anyone in this company. If you want privacy, and the best service ever, come stay here for a while, you wont be disappointed.
Great new RV park! Lots are huge, gravel sites, picnic table, & fire ring at each site with full hook-ups! Spots are easy to pull in/out and management is prompt to troubleshoot any issues that may arise! The park is in the process of adding more sites, but construction could only be heard intermittently and very minimally. Overall great place to stay whether you are short or Long term. Those that love to stay out in the quietness of the country and star gaze will really love this park!
Parked here for one night. So wish we could stay longer! We were taken to a circle pull through. All of the spaces in here are huge with so much room! No cable but Netflix and Amazon Prime were available. Perfect for us! On my list will come again!
Management is easy to work with, very efficient and accommodating. Lots are very large, easy to set up and connect in, plus plenty of space for any activities. While short term (weekenders, couple of week stays) will surely be accommodated this is a perfect RV park for long term - contract workers. Quiet and peaceful but very friendly residents! While the park doesn't offer typical campground amenities, the rates are very reasonable. Would most definitely stay here again.
This was a great place to stay. Its up and coming and when its complete it will be dynamite. All the spaces are gravel, super wide, long and level. The young man who was in charge was very nice, informative and professional. Highly recommended and they accept passport America.