RV Lots Available
We offer short term and long term sites.
For Long Term
RV Application FEE $40.00 per person
RV Storage: $50.00 Monthly Gravel Parking
FULL HOOK UP
Daily rate: $60.00 (Power included)
Weekly rate: $350.00 (Power included)
Monthly rate: $750.00 with a $200 refundable electric deposit. Power is billed each month from meter.
RATES MAY CHANGE
Our RV park is a beautiful space that includes a walking trail for your enjoyment. We provide:
- 30 and 50 amp on ALL sites.
- 30′ wide and 100′ long lots, large enough to accommodate very large big-rigs and you will be able to park 2 or more cars on each site.
- Level lots that make it easy to set up your traveling home
- Full hookups
- City water and Sewer hook up on ALL sites
- A physical address with a mailbox.
Please read carefully. No exceptions.
- Check-in time is after 12:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 10:00 am.
- Daily rate is based on (1) unit per campsite and (2) people per unit. $10.00 extra per person per night
- Speed Limit is 10 MPH AT ALL TIMES. You are responsible for all your visitors.
- For the safety of our guests, pets must be on a leash while outside the camper and attended at all times. Please clean up after your pet. A continually barking dog will not be tolerated.
- Breed Restrictions: The following types of dogs are not welcome (due to insurance regulations that are out of our control) Doberman Pinscher, Pit Bull Terriers*, Rottweiler & Wolf Dog Hybrids. (*including all Pit Bull breeds – American Pit Bull Terriers, American or Irish Staffordshire Terriers, Bull Terriers, English Bull Terriers, Pit Bulls, American Bull Dogs, & Presa Canario.) We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time.• Golf carts are allowed• DO NOT set grills on picnic tables.• Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. till 7:00 a.m.• Campfires are allowed in fire rings at sites. All fires must be attended. • Parents/Guardians are responsible for the safety and actions of their children at all times.Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.Campers and visitors who do not comply with the above rules will be required to leave. Fees will not be returned to anyone asked to leave for non-compliance of campground rules.Cancellation Policy: Since camping is an outdoor experience, no refunds will be given due to inclement weather. Cancellations made less than 7 days you will not receive any refund. We’re unable to refund any payment for no-shows or early departure. For nightly stays, if cancellation is made less than 7 days, you will not receive a refund. For monthly stays, you will not be refunded your payment. If your need to change your check in date you will be charge for one week stay $300.00.
Liability: Campers are responsible for all occupants and guests at their campsite. Camping at Wishing Well RV Park is at your own risk. Not responsible for any accidents caused by campfires.